Welcome to Our Parish
On January 1, 2014 St. James, which was founded in 1919, and Our Lady of Fatima, which was founded in 1950, became Our Mother of Perpetual Help Parish. Both sites have a rich and wonderful history. Together we are dedicated to compassion, generosity and an openness of spirit.
We believe that the nurturing of the community around the Eucharistic Table is extended through gatherings which further strengthen and support us. We foster this faithfully through the power of the Holy Spirit and the gifts and talents of our members. We continue to walk our journey together with the Lord, our future secure in the knowledge that we have common goals in God's ever-present love. Father Paul Chateau is our Parish Priest and leads our parish.
Photo is of the first Mass as Our Mother of Perpetual Help Parish which was held on January 1, 2014 - The Solemnity of Mary, The Holy Mother of God.
Our Mother of Perpetual Help Parish is a welcoming and nurturing Catholic community building up the Body of Christ through prayer and service.
Today we face so many difficulties. You remind us to reach out and help those in need. Help us understand that our lives belong to others as much as they belong to us. Mary, Model of Christian love, we know we cannot heal every ill or solve every problem. But with God's grace, we intend to do what we can. May we be true witnesses to the world that love for one another really matters. May our daily actions proclaim how fully our lives are modeled after yours, Mother of Perpetual Help. Amen.
On December 9, 2013, Archbishop Allen Vigneron issued a decree merging Our Lady of Fatima and St. James Parishes and, in doing so, created a new territorial parish called Our Mother of Perpetual Help Parish. This change took legal effect on January 1, 2014. For additional information, please speak with Fr. Chateau.
You may contact the Parish Office via email under the staff directory or by going to the contact page and go to the drop down menu.